|Първи стъпки||Правна рамка||Енциклопедично
Обсъждания и заявки:
Обсъждания с консенсус:
Обсъждания с гласуване:
- Правила за гласуване
- Решения за политиката
- Вотове на доверие/недоверие: патрульори
На тази страница се публикуват новини, засягащи Уикипедия и сродните ѝ проекти. Най-често това става чрез глобалното уведомяване.
Щракнете тук, за да добавите страницата в своя списък за наблюдение, ако тези съобщения представляват интерес за вас.
Ukraine's Cultural Diplomacy Month 2023: We are back!Редактиране
Моля, помогнете с превода на Вашия език
Hello, dear Wikipedians!
Wikimedia Ukraine, in cooperation with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine and Ukrainian Institute, has launched the third edition of writing challenge "Ukraine's Cultural Diplomacy Month", which lasts from 1st until 31st March 2023. The campaign is dedicated to famous Ukrainian artists of cinema, music, literature, architecture, design and cultural phenomena of Ukraine that are now part of world heritage. We accept contribution in every language! The most active contesters will receive prizes.
We invite you to take part and help us improve the coverage of Ukrainian culture on Wikipedia in your language! Also, we plan to set up a banner to notify users of the possibility to participate in such a challenge!
ValentynNefedov (WMUA) (talk) 07:58, 1 March 2023 (UTC)
This Month in GLAM: February 2023Редактиране
This Month in Education: February 2023Редактиране
This Month in Education
Volume 12 • Issue 2 • February 2023
- A Strategic Direction for a Massive Online Course for Educators in Brazil
- Alliance Funding for Wikipedia as a school resource in Tāmaki Makaurau Auckland, New Zealand
- Call for Submissions to Wiki Workshop 2023
- Collaboration with Charles University on the creation of Czech Wikipedia started in January
- Open Education Week 2023 in the Wikimedia Mexico Education Program
- Wikiclubs with different schools in Albania
Wikimania 2023 Welcoming Program SubmissionsРедактиране
CEE Newsletter renewalРедактиране
Hi, you are receiving this message, because in the past you chose to subscribe to receive new volumes of the CEE Newsletter. This newsletter will be renew after long period of inactivity, and therefore please choose if you still want to receive the newest volumes of the newsletter. You can delete your name or project by yourself, or you can contact CEE Hub staff to do that for you. --MediaWiki message delivery (беседа) 07:55, 4 април 2023 (UTC)
This Month in Education: March 2023Редактиране
This Month in Education
Volume 12 • Issue 3 • March 2023
- Audio-seminar project of the Wikimedia Mexico Education Program
- Empowering Nigerian Female Artists: Through Art & Feminism Edith-A-Thon at KWASU Fan Club
- Exploring How Wikipedia Works
- Florida graduate students complete Library History edit-a-thon for credit
- Improving hearing health content in Brazil
- Media Literacy Portal to become a key resource for media education in Czech Libraries
- Wikeys in the Albanian language
- Wikimarathon is an opportunity to involve students and teachers in creating and editing articles in Wikipedia
- Wikimedia Polska short report
- Wikimedia Serbia participated in the State Seminar of the The Mathematical Society of Serbia
This Month in GLAM: March 2023Редактиране
Your wiki will be in read-only soonРедактиране
Read this message in another language • Моля, помогнете с превода на Вашия език
The Wikimedia Foundation tests the switch between its first and secondary data centers. This will make sure that Wikipedia and the other Wikimedia wikis can stay online even after a disaster. To make sure everything is working, the Wikimedia Technology department needs to do a planned test. This test will show if they can reliably switch from one data centre to the other. It requires many teams to prepare for the test and to be available to fix any unexpected problems.
All traffic will switch on 26 April. The test will start at 14:00 UTC.
Unfortunately, because of some limitations in MediaWiki, all editing must stop while the switch is made. We apologize for this disruption, and we are working to minimize it in the future.
You will be able to read, but not edit, all wikis for a short period of time.
- You will not be able to edit for up to an hour on Wednesday 26 April 2023.
- If you try to edit or save during these times, you will see an error message. We hope that no edits will be lost during these minutes, but we can't guarantee it. If you see the error message, then please wait until everything is back to normal. Then you should be able to save your edit. But, we recommend that you make a copy of your changes first, just in case.
- Background jobs will be slower and some may be dropped. Red links might not be updated as quickly as normal. If you create an article that is already linked somewhere else, the link will stay red longer than usual. Some long-running scripts will have to be stopped.
- We expect the code deployments to happen as any other week. However, some case-by-case code freezes could punctually happen if the operation require them afterwards.
- GitLab will be unavailable for about 90 minutes.
MediaWiki message delivery 00:41, 21 април 2023 (UTC)
Seeking volunteers for the next step in the Universal Code of Conduct processРедактиране
As follow-up to the message about the Universal Code of Conduct Enforcement Guidelines by Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees Vice Chair, Shani Evenstein Sigalov, I am reaching out about the next steps. I want to bring your attention to the next stage of the Universal Code of Conduct process, which is forming a building committee for the Universal Code of Conduct Coordinating Committee (U4C). I invite community members with experience and deep interest in community health and governance to nominate themselves to be part of the U4C building committee, which needs people who are:
- Community members in good standing
- Knowledgeable about movement community processes, such as, but not limited to, policy drafting, participatory decision making, and application of existing rules and policies on Wikimedia projects
- Aware and appreciative of the diversity of the movement, such as, but not limited to, languages spoken, identity, geography, and project type
- Committed to participate for the entire U4C Building Committee period from mid-May - December 2023
- Comfortable with engaging in difficult, but productive conversations
- Confidently able to communicate in English
The Building Committee shall consist of volunteer community members, affiliate board or staff, and Wikimedia Foundation staff.
The Universal Code of Conduct has been a process strengthened by the skills and knowledge of the community and I look forward to what the U4C Building Committee creates. If you are interested in joining the Building Committee, please either sign up on the Meta-Wiki page, or contact ucocproject wikimedia.org by May 12, 2023. Read more on Meta-Wiki.
Xeno (WMF) 19:00, 26 април 2023 (UTC)
Global ban proposal for Piermark/House of Yahweh/HoYРедактиране
Apologies for writing in English. If this is not the proper place to post, please move it somewhere more appropriate. Моля, помогнете с превода на Вашия език There is an on-going discussion about a proposal that Piermark/House of Yahweh/HoY be globally banned from editing all Wikimedia projects. You are invited to participate at Requests for comment/Global ban for Piermark on Meta-Wiki. Благодарим ви! U.T. (беседа) 12:35, 4 май 2023 (UTC)
This Month in GLAM: April 2023Редактиране
This Month in Education: April 2023Редактиране
This Month in Education
Volume 12 • Issue 4 • April 2023
- Auckland Museum Alliance fund project update
- Introducing Wikipedia to Kusaal Language Teachers
- KWASU Fan Club Leads the Way in 21st Century Learning with Wiki in School Program
- On-line Courses for Educators in Poland
- Online meeting of Ukrainian educators working with Wikipedia – four perspectives
- Wikiclubs Editathon in Elbasan, Albania
- Wikipedia at the Brazilian Linguistics Olympiad
- Wikipedia at the University of Łódź Information Management Conference
Selection of the U4C Building CommitteeРедактиране
The next stage in the Universal Code of Conduct process is establishing a Building Committee to create the charter for the Universal Code of Conduct Coordinating Committee (U4C). The Building Committee has been selected. Read about the members and the work ahead on Meta-wiki.
-- UCoC Project Team, 04:20, 27 май 2023 (UTC)